Request to register new user

fullname: Sergey Martynov
userid: MARTYNOV
mail: CENSORED
homepage:
why:

Contribution to Template-Toolkit and Catalyst plugins, some other
modules.

https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=f0110000_39015280bff2e4d8&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_sub=1
Immediate (one click) registration:
https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=f0110000_39015280bff2e4d8&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_Definitely=1

Search Discussions

  • Johan Vromans at Jan 10, 2008 at 7:41 pm

    "Perl Authors Upload Server" <upload@pause.fiz-chemie.de> writes:

    Request to register new user

    fullname: Sergey Martynov
    userid: MARTYNOV
    You seem to have registered MARTONOFF already.

    -- Johan
  • Сергей Мартынов at Jan 10, 2008 at 8:12 pm

    Request to register new user

    fullname: Sergey Martynov
    userid: MARTYNOV
    You seem to have registered MARTONOFF already.
    That's right, but "MARTYNOFF" appeared to be misspelling of my last
    name in English, so i'd like to change it. If it is possible to just
    rename my old account, that would be great.

    --
    WBR, Sergey Martynov.

groupmodules @
categoriesperl