I did actually upload the original module, but the relevant bank in
question promptly changed their html interface. Rather than leave a
mal-functioning piece of software available, i removed it, until i get
the time to redo it. So i would like to keep this namespace.
Thank you
-David Dick

Search Discussions

  • David Dick at Sep 17, 2007 at 9:06 pm
    Hi,
    I've registered bugs with both of these modules and the original authors
    do not respond to emails and have not released any recent versions of
    these modules. Can i be assigned co-ownership of these modules?
    Cheers
    -David Dick
  • Andreas J. Koenig at Oct 1, 2007 at 9:45 pm