Hello, I am the author of Roman.pm.

Since I've lost interest on this module and Perl itself, this module
is left unmaintained for long years.
Alexandr Ciornii (alexchorny@gmail.com) mailed me and told his
intention to maintain and improve it.
I will accept this proposal and want to transfer him the access to
Roman.pm in CPAN.

Can you process this?

--
OZAWA Sakuro

Search Discussions

  • Andreas J. Koenig at Mar 5, 2007 at 11:15 pm

    Since I've lost interest on this module and Perl itself, this module
    is left unmaintained for long years.
    Alexandr Ciornii (alexchorny@gmail.com) mailed me and told his
    intention to maintain and improve it.
    I will accept this proposal and want to transfer him the access to
    Roman.pm in CPAN.
    Can you process this?
    Yes, done. Thanks for the time you spent with us.

    And thanks to Alexandr for taking over the maintainance.

    andreas

groupmodules @
categoriesperl
postedMar 5, '07 at 9:47p
activeMar 5, '07 at 11:15p
websitecpan.org...

2 users in discussion

Andreas J. Koenig: 1 post OZAWA Sakuro: 1 post