Hello,

I have tried to contact the author of the Fortran::Namelist module but his
email is not longer valid. I have not seen any signs of progress in a long
time, so I wrote the module and I would like to upload and register it under
my name .
I would like to know what is the appropriate procedure for this.

Thanks.

Victor Marcelo Santillan
vms@cpan.org

Search Discussions

  • Adam Kennedy at Feb 6, 2007 at 8:56 am
    If the listed email address if not valid, please first try to locate him
    by other methods. Check google for a newer email address or website,
    etc, etc.

    If you can find no evidence of his existence at all, we'll transfer the
    namespace immediately.

    Adam K

    Victor Santillan wrote:
    Hello,

    I have tried to contact the author of the Fortran::Namelist module but
    his email is not longer valid. I have not seen any signs of progress in
    a long time, so I wrote the module and I would like to upload and
    register it under my name .
    I would like to know what is the appropriate procedure for this.

    Thanks.

    Victor Marcelo Santillan
    vms@cpan.org

groupmodules @
categoriesperl
postedFeb 5, '07 at 10:13p
activeFeb 6, '07 at 8:56a
websitecpan.org...

2 users in discussion

Victor Santillan: 1 post Adam Kennedy: 1 post