modid: WWW::TV
DSLIP: bdpOg
userid: TIGRIS (Danial Pearce)
chapterid: 15 (World_Wide_Web_HTML_HTTP_CGI)
communities:
Mailinglists

similar:
IMDB::Film

rationale:

Related to IMDB::Film in that it also parses information from a web
page about screen media.

I chose WWW::TV as I believe all modules parsing web pages should
be under WWW and the TV bit is obvious. Although there is some
argument that the namespace should probably be specific to the
TV.com website somehow.

enteredby: TIGRIS (Danial Pearce)
enteredon: Tue Jun 27 15:03:48 2006 GMT

The resulting entry would be:

WWW::
::TV bdpOg Parses TV.com for tv episode/series info. TIGRIS

Thanks for registering,

Search Discussions

  • Brian d foy at Jun 28, 2006 at 5:38 pm

    In article <200606271503.k5RF3m1K007740@pause.perl.org>, Perl Authors
    Upload Server wrote:

    modid: WWW::TV
    DSLIP: bdpOg
    userid: TIGRIS (Danial Pearce)
    Is there a way you can make it clear that the TV means TV.com? The two
    letters by themselves don't make me think it's a particular website.