Hi all!

One of my modules:

http://search.cpan.org/~shlomif/HTML-Latemp-News-0.1.7/

Is not indexed on the CPAN index despite the fact that it is perfectly correct.

Can you please fix it?

Regards,

Shlomi Fish

Shlomi Fish http://www.shlomifish.org/

If his programming is anything like his philosophizing, he
would find 10 imaginary bugs in the "Hello World" program.

Search Discussions

  • Steffen Mueller at Jun 15, 2006 at 1:26 pm

    Shlomi Fish wrote:
    One of my modules:

    http://search.cpan.org/~shlomif/HTML-Latemp-News-0.1.7/

    Is not indexed on the CPAN index despite the fact that it is perfectly
    correct.

    Can you please fix it?
    Have you tried the "Force Reindexing" menu entry from your PAUSE
    account? What's the output of the indexer? (You get a mail about it.)
    Does it say the indexing went okay?

    HTH,
    Steffen
  • Brian d foy at Jun 28, 2006 at 5:12 pm
    In article
    <79489c230606150319h2526dfa6me09d3f78b3290311@mail.gmail.com>, Shlomi
    Fish wrote:
    Hi all!

    One of my modules:

    http://search.cpan.org/~shlomif/HTML-Latemp-News-0.1.7/

    Is not indexed on the CPAN index despite the fact that it is perfectly
    correct.
    I find that most of my perfectly correct modules aren't :)

    Did you get a report from the indexer?

  • Andreas J. Koenig at Jun 30, 2006 at 3:55 am

    Is not indexed on the CPAN index despite the fact that it is perfectly
    correct.
    I find that most of my perfectly correct modules aren't :)
    Did you get a report from the indexer?
    I find it is perfectly well indexed in the CPAN shell:

    cpan[2]> m HTML::Latemp::News
    Module id = HTML::Latemp::News
    CPAN_USERID SHLOMIF (Shlomi Fish <shlomif@vipe.technion.ac.il>)
    CPAN_VERSION 0.001007
    CPAN_FILE S/SH/SHLOMIF/HTML-Latemp-News-0.1.7.tar.gz
    UPLOAD_DATE 2005-12-07
    INST_FILE (not installed)

    and when I search for it here:

    http://search.cpan.org/search?query=HTML%3A%3ALatemp%3A%3ANews&mode=module