modid: Language::l33t
DSLIP: adpOp
userid: YANICK (Yanick Champoux)
chapterid: 9 (Language_Interfaces)
communities:
svn://babyl.dyndns.org/l33t/ (repository not yet created)

similar:

rationale:

Although a l33t interpreter exists for Perl6
(http://svn.openfoundry.org/pugs/examples/obfu/l33t.p6), Perl 5 is
l33t too, and *does* deserve its own l33t interpreter.

The specs for l33t can be consulted at:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L33t_programming_language

enteredby: YANICK (Yanick Champoux)
enteredon: Sun Jun 11 15:00:54 2006 GMT

The resulting entry would be:

Language::
::l33t adpOp Perl interpreter of the l33t language. YANICK

Thanks for registering,

Search Discussions

  • Steffen Mueller at Jun 11, 2006 at 4:53 pm
    Hi Yannick,

    Perl Authors Upload Server wrote:

    modid: Language::l33t
    DSLIP: adpOp
    userid: YANICK (Yanick Champoux)
    chapterid: 9 (Language_Interfaces)
    communities:
    svn://babyl.dyndns.org/l33t/ (repository not yet created)
    I think interpreters for "toy" languages belong into the Acme::* name
    space. Precedence: Acme::Chef.

    Would you consider moving it there?

    Thanks,
    Steffen
  • Steffen Mueller at Jun 11, 2006 at 4:54 pm
    [I hope this mail isn't sent twice. Thunderbird behaved weird.]

    Hi Yannick,

    Perl Authors Upload Server wrote:

    modid: Language::l33t
    DSLIP: adpOp
    userid: YANICK (Yanick Champoux)
    chapterid: 9 (Language_Interfaces)
    communities:
    svn://babyl.dyndns.org/l33t/ (repository not yet created)
    I think interpreters for "toy" languages belong into the Acme::* name
    space. Precedence: Acme::Chef.

    Would you consider moving it there?

    Thanks,
    Steffen
  • Yanick Champoux at Jun 12, 2006 at 1:57 pm

    Steffen Mueller said:
    [I hope this mail isn't sent twice. Thunderbird behaved weird.]
    Oops. Just realized I replied to the first mail and thus didn't cc the
    Module list.
    modid: Language::l33t
    I think interpreters for "toy" languages belong into the Acme::* name
    space. Precedence: Acme::Chef.

    Would you consider moving it there?
    Sure, no problem at all. There are some precedents of toy languages in
    Language::* (Language::Befunge and Language::Ook spring to mind), but
    I agree with the wisdom of using Acme::* instead.

    (this being said, do I have to change the module name on the module
    submission form, or is this email sufficient enough for the Keepers of
    the Namespaces to do their magic?)

    Cheers,
    `/anick

groupmodules @