modid: Image::BMP
DSLIP: RdpOd
userid: DAVEOLA (David Ljung Madison)
chapterid: 18 (Images_Pixmaps_Bitmaps)
communities:
http://MarginalHacks.com/

similar:
Image::Info::BMP (can read bitmap meta information)

rationale:

The Image::<format> namespace is used for handling images of a
specific format. I chose BMP instead of Bitmap due to the prevalence
of other modules in Image:: that use that notation (such as
Image::Info::BMP).

enteredby: DAVEOLA (David Ljung Madison)
enteredon: Fri Jun 9 01:32:23 2006 GMT

The resulting entry would be:

Image::
::BMP RdpOd Read bitmap (bmp) images. Writing is beta. DAVEOLA

Thanks for registering,

Search Discussions

  • David Ljung Madison at Jun 10, 2006 at 4:52 am
    I've uploaded a file to CPAN (as user 'Daveola') and registered a
    module namespace (Image::BMP) but I can't figure out how to actually
    attach the file to the module.

    I've read the docs, but I can't figure out what the next step is
    such that someone can actually search CPAN and find Image::BMP
    and get my file. How do I do that?

    Dave

    Dave Ljung Madison http://GetDave.com/ 415 341-5555
    ------------ "Preferred over shiny round objects 2-to-1" ------------------
  • Andreas J. Koenig at Jun 10, 2006 at 9:56 am