modid: OS390::IEBUtils
DSLIP: cdpOp
userid: PBOIN (Paul Boin)
chapterid: 17 (Archiving_and_Compression)
communities:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/iebutils

similar:

rationale:

This module has it origins in my desire to maintain a local mirror
of my PDS libraries on my linux box. Since linux doesn't have an
exact corrollary to PDS, I use IEBPTPCH on the mainframe, transfer
the file via FTP and then OS390::IEBUtils locally to break out the
members.

Conversely, if I have a bunch of members (think generated JCL) to
upload, I use OS390::IEBUtils to build one large set of cards for
later processing by IEBUPDTE on the mainframe.

enteredby: PBOIN (Paul Boin)
enteredon: Fri Jun 9 13:13:28 2006 GMT

The resulting entry would be:

OS390::
::IEBUtils cdpOp Emulates IEBPTPCH and IEBUPDTE. PBOIN

Thanks for registering,

Search Discussions

  • Adam Kennedy at Jun 9, 2006 at 5:17 pm
    Paul

    You might want to consider breaking that up again into OS390::IEB::Utils?

    Or if you think it unlikely anything else IEC related might be written?

    Adam K

    Perl Authors Upload Server wrote:

[...]

groupmodules @
categoriesperl