stack with all the usual methods (pop, push, count, empty, clear,
etc. I need a simple stack for an internal project.

enteredby: GPHAT (Cory Watson)
enteredon: Tue Apr 18 15:12:11 2006 GMT

The resulting entry would be:

Data::
::Stack bdpOp OO Stack GPHAT

Thanks for registering,

Search Discussions

  • Brian d foy at Apr 18, 2006 at 7:48 pm
    In article <200604181512.k3IFCBdu007932@pause.perl.org>, Perl Authors
    Upload Server wrote:

    modid: Data::Stack
    DSLIP: bdpOp
    userid: GPHAT (Cory Watson)
    chapterid: 6 (Data_Type_Utilities)
    communities:

    similar:

    rationale:

    I don't see any plain-jane stack implementations when I dig around
    on CPAN. Perhaps I'm missing something? :)
    Perhaps you are missing the Perl array? :)