I have a PAUSE account, and have uploaded a module. I was wondering what
I have to do to get the module listed and searchable on cpan? Does this
happen automatically, or do I have to do something other than just
upload the module's tar.gz file?

Thanks

Robin
webmaster@infusedlight.net

  • Brian d foy at Feb 26, 2006 at 5:33 pm
    In article <000401c63a78$c5d5d690$34925444@robin4cj960f0d>, Robin
    wrote:
    I have a PAUSE account, and have uploaded a module. I was wondering what
    I have to do to get the module listed and searchable on cpan? Does this
    happen automatically, or do I have to do something other than just
    upload the module's tar.gz file?
    The PAUSE indexer should automatically find it and take care of that.
    If it has a problem, you should get mail.

    The process might take a couple of days since the CPAN server and the
    various mirrors then have to update.