Hello,

I previously had a conversation with the author of CGI::Imagemap and he
agreed to let me update the module, though I have since lost all documentation
of this and he never actually added me as a maintainer for the project?
Would this be possible?

I've had an updated version (cleaner and backwards compatabile*) ready for
some time, it's available at: ftp://pthbb.org/pub/pm/CGI-Imagemap/2.00.tgz

* except for the removal of one method, which if push came to shove could
be added back, though it is redundant.
--
H4sICNoBwDoAA3NpZwA9jbsNwDAIRHumuC4NklvXTOD0KSJEnwU8fHz4Q8M9i3sGzkS7BBrm
OkCTwsycb4S3DloZuMIYeXpLFqw5LaMhXC2ymhreVXNWMw9YGuAYdfmAbwomoPSyFJuFn2x8

groupmodules @
categoriesperl
postedAug 4, '04 at 6:03p
activeAug 4, '04 at 6:03p