I've uploaded a module to CPAN, called Class::Capsule. The inheritable
module enforces instance encapsulation for child classes. I believe
this is the appropriate namespace.

The module shows up in 'Recent Arrivals', but doesn't show up when I
browse the module archive.

What do I need to do the get make the module available to the general
public?

Todd
--
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." - Albert Einstein

Todd Shoenfelt
Software Developer
Home: 510-522-7512
Cell: 510-331-2104
aisarosenbaum@attbi.com
http://www.heroicbeing.net/

Search Discussions

  • _brian_d_foy at Jan 17, 2003 at 4:09 am
    In article <3E276DD6.6090703@attbi.com>, Todd Shoenfelt
    I've uploaded a module to CPAN, called Class::Capsule.
    What do I need to do the get make the module available to the general
    public?

    have you filled out the "Register namespace" form on PAUSE?

    http://pause.perl.org

    please send all messages back to modules@perl.org
  • Todd Shoenfelt at Jan 17, 2003 at 5:11 am

    _brian_d_foy wrote:
    In article <3E276DD6.6090703@attbi.com>, Todd Shoenfelt
    I've uploaded a module to CPAN, called Class::Capsule.
    What do I need to do the get make the module available to the general
    public?
    have you filled out the "Register namespace" form on PAUSE?

    http://pause.perl.org
    Done. Thanks for the tip.

    --
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge." - Albert Einstein

    Todd Shoenfelt
    Software Developer
    Home: 510-522-7512
    Cell: 510-331-2104
    aisarosenbaum@attbi.com
    http://www.heroicbeing.net/
  • Andreas J. Koenig at Jan 17, 2003 at 8:50 am

    I've uploaded a module to CPAN, called Class::Capsule.

    What do I need to do the get make the module available to the
    general public?
    have you filled out the "Register namespace" form on PAUSE?
    http://pause.perl.org
    Done. Thanks for the tip.
    Uploading a *.pm file without accompanying files like README,
    Makefile.PL, tests, etc. has no future. As you may have noticed,
    CPAN's policy is to not allow uploads of the same file twice.

    I'd suggest you read the perlnewmod manpage and follow the links to
    other manpages and the instructions there.

    --
    andreas
  • Todd Shoenfelt at Jan 17, 2003 at 4:53 pm

    In article <3E276DD6.6090703@attbi.com>, Todd Shoenfelt
    I've uploaded a module to CPAN, called Class::Capsule.
    What do I need to do the get make the module available to the
    general public?
    have you filled out the "Register namespace" form on PAUSE?
    http://pause.perl.org
    Done. Thanks for the tip.
    Uploading a *.pm file without accompanying files like README,
    Makefile.PL, tests, etc. has no future. As you may have noticed,
    CPAN's policy is to not allow uploads of the same file twice.

    I'd suggest you read the perlnewmod manpage and follow the links to
    other manpages and the instructions there.
    Nevermind.

    --
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge." - Albert Einstein

    Todd Shoenfelt
    Software Developer
    Home: 510-522-7512
    Cell: 510-331-2104