I have updated Heap::Priority and have permission from the author
to take over module maintenance. Info for registration per the FAQ:

Name: Frank J Wojcik
Email: fwojcik+cpan@besh.com
CPAN userid: FWOJCIK
Planning to contribute: Updated version of Heap::Priority

Search Discussions

  • Gary Algier at Dec 19, 2002 at 4:26 pm
    Please register me:

    name: Gary Algier
    email: gaa@ulticom.com
    preferred author id: galgier
    intended contribution:
    I have developed a module I have named GD:OrgChart. It can draw
    personel organization charts.

    --
    Gary Algier, WB2FWZ gaa at ulticom.com +1 856 787 2758
    Ulticom Inc., 1020 Briggs Rd, Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054 Fax:+1 856 866 2033

    Name: Håkon Nessjøen
    Email: lunatic@skonux.net
    Preferred author id: lunatic

    Intended contribution:
    I have developed a module I have named ASCII:Table. It draws a table with in
    "ASCII art". Very nice if you want to output easily understandable tables in
    a terminal.
  • Johan Vromans at Dec 21, 2002 at 3:43 pm

    Håkon Nessjøen writes:

    Please register me:

    Name: Håkon Nessjøen
    Email: lunatic@skonux.net
    Preferred author id: lunatic

    Intended contribution:
    I have developed a module I have named ASCII:Table. It draws a table with in
    "ASCII art". Very nice if you want to output easily understandable tables in
    a terminal.
    Please take a look at the CPAN modules Text:: (e.g., Text::Table) and such.

    -- Johan
  • Håkon Nessjøen at Dec 21, 2002 at 4:14 pm
    Hi,

    As far as I can tell, that module don't print tables like:
    .-----------+-----------------.
    Nickname | Name |
    ----------+----------------<
    Lunatic-| | Håkon Nessjøen |
    Lathans | Thomas Andersen |
    '-----------+-----------------'
    .-----------------------------.
    Nickname | Name |
    -----------------------------|
    Lunatic-| | Håkon Nessjøen |
    Lathans | Thomas Andersen |
    \__________|________________/

    And so on?

    --
    Håkon Nessjøen

    I have developed a module I have named ASCII:Table. It draws a table with in
    "ASCII art". Very nice if you want to output easily understandable tables in
    a terminal.
    Please take a look at the CPAN modules Text:: (e.g., Text::Table) and such.

    -- Johan

groupmodules @
categoriesperl
postedDec 2, '02 at 5:17a