Hi guys,

i just (yesterday) finally uploaded Crypt::Enigma, and it shows up fine
under my username (jblakey) on cpan, but i'm not seeing the module being
listed under the cpan listing for Crypt::

Whassup? What am i missing?

Thanks much,
jason
--

This email from jason blakey - jblakey@frogboy.net - http://www.frogboy.net
"They used Raoul Mitgong, but he didn't help much."

Search Discussions

  • Philip Newton at Nov 28, 2001 at 6:30 pm
    Disclaimer: I am not a PAUSE admin.

    On Tue, 27 Nov 2001 08:20:31 -0500, jblakey@frogboy.net (Jason Blakey)