A couple of months ago (July 24th), I submitted namespace requests for
Net::OSCAR and Parse::ABNF. Haven't heard anything since. Did they
get lost in the shuffle or are you folks just a bit backlogged? In
the thread "Request Tracker", Skud said it takes up to a week and to
give a gentle poking if you haven't heard anything by then.

--
Matthew Sachs, the original nonstandard deviant
matthewg@zevils.com http://www.zevils.com/

Search Discussions

  • Kirrily Robert at Sep 24, 2001 at 4:04 pm

    In perl.modules, you wrote:
    A couple of months ago (July 24th), I submitted namespace requests for
    Net::OSCAR and Parse::ABNF. Haven't heard anything since. Did they
    get lost in the shuffle or are you folks just a bit backlogged? In
    the thread "Request Tracker", Skud said it takes up to a week and to
    give a gentle poking if you haven't heard anything by then.
    *grin* ... up to a week if things happen sequentially I guess. It seems
    like a few things fall through the cracks, which is why I think a
    request tracker would be nice ("Which requests haven't been dealt
    with yet? Are any of them approaching a week old?")

    Anyway. Sounds like your requests were before my time, but I'll try and
    dig them up. Or you could resubmit if you wanted to make life easier
    for me ;)

    K.

    --
    Kirrily 'Skud' Robert - skud@infotrope.net - http://infotrope.net/
    "So i get the chance to reread my postings to asr at times, with a

    In perl.modules, you wrote:
    A couple of months ago (July 24th), I submitted namespace requests for
    Net::OSCAR and Parse::ABNF. Haven't heard anything since. Did they
    get lost in the shuffle or are you folks just a bit backlogged? In
    the thread "Request Tracker", Skud said it takes up to a week and to
    give a gentle poking if you haven't heard anything by then.
    Oops, I see on further examination that Andreas has gone through and
    caught up with a heap of backlog. Yay!

    K.

    --
    Kirrily 'Skud' Robert - skud@infotrope.net - http://infotrope.net/
    "So i get the chance to reread my postings to asr at times, with a
    corresponding conservation of the almighty leviam00se, Kai Henningsen."
    -- Megahal (trained on asr), 1998-11-06
  • Andreas J. Koenig at Sep 24, 2001 at 4:31 pm