Name: Nilson S. F. Junior
Email: acid06rlz@hotmail.com
Homepage: not yet
Preferred user-ID: NILSONSFJ
in a short term perspective, maybe some Term stuff and other personal
projects.

Search Discussions

  • José Luis Rey at Sep 3, 2001 at 7:53 am
    Name: Jose Rey
    Email: jrey@mercared.com
    User-ID: jrey
    Contribution: Lingua::ES::Numeros
    Translates numbers to spanish text
  • Matt ficken at Sep 20, 2001 at 2:56 am
    Name: Matt Ficken
    E-Mail Address: matt.ficken@excite.com
    Prefered User-id: slick
    'tapes' of their scripts and play/run them forwards and backwards.

    Send a cool gift with your E-Card
    http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/
  • Jay Wheeler at Sep 21, 2001 at 1:49 am
    Name: Jay Wheeler
    E-Mail: JayWheeler@Geocities.com
    Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/jaywheeler.geo/
    UserID: JW-GEO

    I would like to contribute a DBI wrapper module,
    QueryDBI.pm, designed to wrap the functionality of the
    DBI module and ease in software design.

    Also have some web tools which I would like to share.

  • Kirrily Robert at Sep 21, 2001 at 4:30 pm

    In perl.modules, you wrote:
    Name: Jay Wheeler
    E-Mail: JayWheeler@Geocities.com
    Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/jaywheeler.geo/
    UserID: JW-GEO

    I would like to contribute a DBI wrapper module,
    QueryDBI.pm, designed to wrap the functionality of the
    DBI module and ease in software design.
    Have you talked to the people on dbi-dev@perl.org yet?

    K.

    --
    Kirrily 'Skud' Robert - skud@infotrope.net - http://infotrope.net/
    "I've gone through over-stressed to physical exhaustion... what's next?"

    short description of what I am planning to contribute :

    Mail::SpamPunisher

    This package would work in conjunction with Mail::SpamAssassin, not
    as tightly coupled modules, but rather in abstract sense where a user
    uses existing Mail::SpamAssassin to identify existing spam threats
    and block them while they utilize active response techniques provided
    by the Mail::SpamPunisher to further protect themselves, by either
    getting out of the spam lists that could be done for example by sending
    message
    replies defined by the user back to spam facility that look something
    like:
    Unsolicited email advertizing hurts me. I run a service which answers
    children's email science questions, >>and it is being significantly
    damaged by the flood of unsolicitied advertizing. Eskimo.com blocks most
    spam, but still I must read up to 30 ads a day before deleting them,
    because I
    cannot take a chance and delete a child's message.
    I only have about 1/2hr per day to help kids, so you can imagine that
    the spam plague is seriously hurting >>my service.

    Other active response techniques could involve slightly more drastic
    mesaures being taken
    that stay within the perimeter of law.

groupmodules @
categoriesperl