Dear CPAN administrators,

We like to publish our script and modules to CPAN.

Our proposed registration data are:

name: Leader.IT S.r.l.
e-mail: perldev@leader.it
homepage: www.leader.it
user-ID: LEADER_IT
perl software for local marcket. The resulting work
probably is good for the rest of people.
From CPAN we have get many worderful modules that are
the base for our work, we like to contribute to
enlarge it.

scripts: NVAUDIO: perl program to admin audio database
for blind men
VideoMatrix: client-server audio/video remote control
DNS_Dynamic: client-server dynamic DNS changer

modules: not ready at this time:
Ecasound wrapper (audio processing)
PlayRec (audio play and recording; variable
speed up/down)

We don't register by Authors but Company name because the number
involved are a lot (~6); the Authors (and the e-mail reference) are in
scripts or modules documentations and source code.

perldev@leader.it is preferred e-mail sent to perl's developer io our
organization.

Best regards

the Leader.IT S.r.l.