I have written a module named "CheckList". Here's the synopsis from the
documentation:

Provides a mechanism for tracking a list of "to do" items. Each
item can be added to the list any number of times, but is returned
only once by the next() or each() commands. CheckList provides two
interfaces: object oriented and tied hash.

None of the existing top level namespaces seem to quite fit. Would anybody
like to suggest a top
level namespace?

-miko

Miko O'Sullivan
Author of the Mikodocs Guide to HTML
http://www.mikodocs.com/tags/

Search Discussions

  • Johan Vromans at Dec 21, 2000 at 7:47 am

    I have written a module named "CheckList". Here's the synopsis from the
    documentation:

    Provides a mechanism for tracking a list of "to do" items. Each
    item can be added to the list any number of times, but is returned
    only once by the next() or each() commands. CheckList provides two
    interfaces: object oriented and tied hash.
    Looks like a set operation to me. Have you looked at the various Set::
    modules?

    -- Johan
  • Miko O'Sullivan at Dec 21, 2000 at 10:03 pm

    I have written a module named "CheckList". Here's the synopsis from the
    documentation:

    Provides a mechanism for tracking a list of "to do" items. Each
    item can be added to the list any number of times, but is returned
    only once by the next() or each() commands. CheckList provides two
    interfaces: object oriented and tied hash.
    Looks like a set operation to me. Have you looked at the various Set::
    modules?
    That looks good to me. I'll officially request Set::CheckList in a separate
    email.

    :-)

    -miko

    Miko O'Sullivan
    Author of the Mikodocs Guide to HTML
    http://www.mikodocs.com/tags/
  • Johan Vromans at Dec 23, 2000 at 9:37 pm
    [Quoting Miko O'Sullivan, on December 21 2000, 17:03, in "RE: Seeking namespac"]
    I have written a module named "CheckList". Here's the synopsis from the
    documentation:

    Provides a mechanism for tracking a list of "to do" items. Each
    item can be added to the list any number of times, but is returned
    only once by the next() or each() commands. CheckList provides two
    interfaces: object oriented and tied hash.
    Looks like a set operation to me. Have you looked at the various Set::
    modules?
    That looks good to me. I'll officially request Set::CheckList in a separate
    email.
    What you describe for Set::CheckList is what Set::Object already does,
    so I was wondering what the added value is.

    -- Johan

groupmodules @
categoriesperl
postedDec 20, '00 at 11:46p
activeDec 23, '00 at 9:37p
websitecpan.org...

2 users in discussion

Miko O'Sullivan: 2 posts Johan Vromans: 2 posts