After read several demand on comp.lang.perl.modules, I want make module
to access SMB share disk. I found on samba.org a good start. First I
think use perlxs, but I see that samba didn't use any shared librarie.
All is hard linked in executables. So I can't use this method without
include all source of Samba :-( So I will parse output of smbclient.

Mmmh, what do you think of namespace ?
--
Alain BARBET

Search Discussions

  • Andreas J. Koenig at Nov 16, 2000 at 12:47 pm

    After read several demand on comp.lang.perl.modules, I want make module
    to access SMB share disk. I found on samba.org a good start. First I
    think use perlxs, but I see that samba didn't use any shared librarie.
    All is hard linked in executables. So I can't use this method without
    include all source of Samba :-( So I will parse output of smbclient.
    Mmmh, what do you think of namespace ?
    Net:: has been under heavy fire for being a bit basket. Maybe
    Filesys::Smb or Filesys::Samba fit better?

    --
    andreas

groupmodules @
categoriesperl