From: "Ward, Trevor (T.)" <tward10@jaguar.com>
To: "'andreas.koenig@anima.de'" <andreas.koenig@anima.de>
Subject: RE: Maintainers (New Pause Use)
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 04:55:38 -0400

Thanks for the advise thinking about it I agree the name indicates its for
CGI only,
when infact it doesnt use CGI or require it to be used.

But was developing for an internal intranet system so used it in the control
program.

so new name could be PDFTXT I like to keep the name short and meaningful.

any better ? Or suggestions would be appreciated.

Trevor

Search Discussions

  • Andreas J. Koenig at Nov 8, 2000 at 4:49 pm