I'm the author of GPG.pm, from $CPAN/modules/by-authors/id/M/MI/MILES/

I would like that this module appears in both "by-modules" and
"by-category" directory. This is not an automatic process.

In "by-category", it should go inside "14_Security_and_Encryption/"

In "by-module", it should go inside the "GnuPG" directory (Or in its own
"GPG" directory, if you want, because it is not a GnuPG:: modules, but i
prefer not to create a new directory - there is already a location for
gnupg related modules).

Thanks :-)

Miles.

Search Discussions

  • Andreas J. Koenig at Nov 6, 2000 at 2:14 pm

    I'm the author of GPG.pm, from $CPAN/modules/by-authors/id/M/MI/MILES/
    I would like that this module appears in both "by-modules" and
    "by-category" directory. This is not an automatic process.
    In "by-category", it should go inside "14_Security_and_Encryption/"
    In "by-module", it should go inside the "GnuPG" directory (Or in its own
    "GPG" directory, if you want, because it is not a GnuPG:: modules, but i
    prefer not to create a new directory - there is already a location for
    gnupg related modules).
    From reading your README it seems one could call your module a wrapper
    around GnuPG, right? If so, the whole module clearly belongs into the
    GnuPG namespace and not in a new top level namespace GPG. If you
    rename your module to GnuPG::Easy or GnuPG::Miles or GnuPG::Simple or
    even GnuPG::GPG, all would automatically fall in place.

    What do you think?

    --
    andreas

groupmodules @