I've just registered and received the password.
I have finished my modules, and I want to submit it to PAUSE, but I have one problem...

I don't know how to organize my tar file. Where do I put the modules, the README, and so on???...

Can anybody help me?

daniel ruoso

Search Discussions

  • Kurt D. Starsinic at Apr 26, 2000 at 7:46 pm