Howdy!

Have written a couple of perl modules I'd like to contribute to the
archive. Here's my registration info:

Name: Chris Fuhrman
E-mail: cfuhrman@pobox.com
WWW: http://www.pobox.com/~cfuhrman
User-ID: cfuhrman

I am planning on contributing two modules. One is a module for
interfacing with printer daemons that use BSD-style lpd daemon. The
second is module that communicates to HylaFAX servers using the new
FTP-based client/server protocol.

DLSI
----
LinePrinter - bdpO
Hylafax - adpO

LinePrinter is a module that allows the perlmonger to submit print jobs to
a BSD-style line printer as well as request status information from the
remote print server.

Hylafax is a module that allows the perlmonger to submit fax requests
using HylaFAX's FTP-based client/server protocol.

Please let me know if there is any additional information I can provide.

--
Chris Fuhrman
cfuhrman@pobox.com

PGP Key -> http://www.pobox.com/~cfuhrman/pgpkey.html