Hi could you please set me up on CPAN.

Name: Patrick Collins
Email: pcollins@web.fairfax.com.au
Homepage: www.webdav.org/perldav/
Prefered UserID: PCOLLINS
2518).
DSLI: cmpO

Interest: There has been a lot of interest in the WebDAV community at
www.webdav.org and associated mailing-lists. Since the day I was stupid
enough to say, "It will be ready in a couple of weeks", I've been
hounded by people who are intersted in helping. So I'm putting this out
there just to get people helping me.

I asked on libwww@perl.org whether or not I should be using the
namespace DAV or HTTP::DAV. Most people seemed to think that HTTP::DAV
was a better namespace because it is a "subset" functionality of HTTP.
Gisle Aas however did not respond. As for whether or not DAV would fit
into LWP, well... I'm not sure, but it uses LWP extensively and if the
world decides that it is better integrated into HTTP, then I'd be happy
to do so.

Cheers,
Patrick Collins.

Search Discussions

  • Patrick Collins at Jun 1, 2000 at 10:25 am
    HI ALL, I PUT THIS IN A WHILE AGO! HOW DO I GET MY NAME ON CPAN!?
    MY MODULE IS LIVE AT www.webdav.org/perldav/ ...

    DETAILS ARE AS FOLLOWS

    Patrick Collins wrote:
[...]

groupmodules @