friends--

I have just uploaded an update to my software construction framework
project, called 'Perl Conjury', to the CPAN. It's in my author's
directory. Here is the profiling information for the module list,
should the maintainers think it worthwhile to list:

Module Name: Conjury::Core
Author Name: James Woodyatt
Author Email: jhw@wetware.com
Author Home page: http://www.wetware.com/jhw
Author ID on CPAN: JWOODYATT
Module DSLI Entry: adph
Module Concise Descript: General purpose construction framework

I have tried to carry on a discussion about this software with folks on
the module-authors@perl.org list on and off for the last few months.
There has been what should honestly be described as "at least a little
bit of interest" in this software.

I know of at least one software project that plans to use Perl Conjury
as its replacement for 'make'.

There is a companion module, described in a separate email, called
'Conjury-C', used for encapsulating the programming interface to
constructing software using C/C++ compilers and linkers.

--james

Search Discussions

  • James woodyatt at Apr 20, 2000 at 11:21 pm

    james woodyatt wrote:

[...]

    There was a problem with my upload, and I wasn't able to get it fixed
    until just now. Yes, I know-- twenty hours is a long time to take in
    fixing an upload problem. I was interrupted.

    Anyway, the latest attempt to upload appears to be successful. Please
    consider listing my module on The Module List. Thanks.

    --james ...this stuff is probably best classed in the
    'Miscellaneous Extras' category.

groupmodules @
categoriesperl
postedApr 20, '00 at 1:26a