I've recently created the first release of GnuPG::Interface, the successor
to my PGP::GPG::MessageProcessor, and am looking for approval. I already
have an account on CPAN (FTOBIN).

Desired contribution: GnuPG::Interface

GnuPG::Interface is a heavily object-oriented interface to interacting
with the GNU Privacy Guard. It also consists of a rich object-oriented
GnuPG key structure.

DLSI: bdpO

44-char description: OO interface to GNU Privacy Guard

I have discussed this module a little on the gnupg-users mailing list, but
have mainly received input based on its predecessor,
PGP::GPG::MessageProcessor.

Thank you for your time in advance.

--
Frank Tobin http://www.uiuc.edu/~ftobin/

"To learn what is good and what is to be valued,
those truths which cannot be shaken or changed." Myst: The Book of Atrus

Search Discussions

  • Frank Tobin at Apr 26, 2000 at 7:25 am
    This is the second sending of this message; I have not gotten response
    back from the first.

    I've recently created the first release of GnuPG::Interface, the successor
    to my PGP::GPG::MessageProcessor, and am looking for approval. I already
    have an account on CPAN (FTOBIN).

    Desired contribution: GnuPG::Interface

    GnuPG::Interface is a heavily object-oriented interface to interacting
    with the GNU Privacy Guard. It also consists of a rich object-oriented
    GnuPG key structure.

    DLSI: bdpO

    44-char description: OO interface to GNU Privacy Guard

    I have discussed this module a little on the gnupg-users@gnupg.org mailing
    list, but have mainly received input based on its predecessor,
    PGP::GPG::MessageProcessor. GnuPG::Interface is also a central module for
    another program of mine, pgpenvelope.

    Thank you for your time in advance.

    --
    Frank Tobin http://www.uiuc.edu/~ftobin/

    "To learn what is good and what is to be valued,
    those truths which cannot be shaken or changed." Myst: The Book of Atrus
  • Kurt D. Starsinic at Apr 26, 2000 at 3:01 pm

    This is the second sending of this message; I have not gotten response
    back from the first.

    I've recently created the first release of GnuPG::Interface, the successor
    to my PGP::GPG::MessageProcessor, and am looking for approval. I already
    have an account on CPAN (FTOBIN).

    Desired contribution: GnuPG::Interface

    GnuPG::Interface is a heavily object-oriented interface to interacting
    with the GNU Privacy Guard. It also consists of a rich object-oriented
    GnuPG key structure.
    The `Interface' part seems redundant to me. What else would a GnuPG
    module be?

    Peace,
    * Kurt Starsinic (kstar@orientation.com) ---------- Senior Network Engineer *
    `People keep pretending they can make things deeply |
    hierarchical, categorizable and sequential when they can't. |
    Everything is deeply intertwingled.' -- Ted Nelson |
  • Frank Tobin at Apr 26, 2000 at 7:50 pm