Record update in the PAUSE modules database:

modid: [App::Manager]
statd: [a] was [c]
stats: [d]
statl: [c]
stati: [h]
userid: [MLEHMANN]
chapterid: [17] was [12]

Data entered by Marc Lehmann (MLEHMANN).
Please check if they are correct.

The Pause

Search Discussions

  • Andreas J. Koenig at Apr 13, 2000 at 11:11 am

    On Tue, 11 Apr 2000 00:59:36 +0200, "Perl Authors Upload Server" <upload@p11.speed-link.de> said:
    Record update in the PAUSE modules database:
    modid: [App::Manager]
    statd: [a] was [c]
    stats: [d]
    statl: [c]
    stati: [h]
    userid: [MLEHMANN]
    chapterid: [17] was [12]
    17 instead of 12? I don't understand. The names of the two chapters are

    12) Option, Argument, Parameter and Configuration File Processing
    17) Archiving, Compression and Conversion

    What gives?

    --
    andreas
  • Marc Lehmann at Apr 16, 2000 at 10:07 pm