On 2000-04-05, andreas.koenig@anima.de (Andreas J. Koenig) wrote:

Thanks, Martyn, I see that Matthew Simon Ryan Cavalletto has applied
to take over Class::Methodmaker a long time ago:

I also see that you have already uploaded a new version, but this is
not going to be indexed, so I'd like to officially pass the namespace
over to either of you two. I'm sure this would be for the benefit of
the module and in Peter's sense. Any preferences between you two?
I'd be glad to do this, but Martyn has already started incorporating
changes I've sent him, and may actually have more time available to
devote to maintenance, so I'm comfortable with making him the assigned
maintainer.

-Simon

Search Discussions

  • Martyn Pearce at Apr 12, 2000 at 1:57 pm

    I also see that you have already uploaded a new version, but this is
    not going to be indexed, so I'd like to officially pass the namespace
    over to either of you two. I'm sure this would be for the benefit of
    the module and in Peter's sense. Any preferences between you two?
    I'd be glad to do this, but Martyn has already started incorporating
    changes I've sent him, and may actually have more time available to
    devote to maintenance, so I'm comfortable with making him the assigned
    maintainer.
    Hi Andreas, Simon

    I'm happy to be the maintainer of Class::MethodMaker. I have indeed
    incorporated some of Simon's changes, and am intending to incorporate
    more. I also have changes from some others to add in. So, if
    everybody's happy, send it my way!

    Mx.

groupmodules @
categoriesperl