From: "Kim Ryan" <kryan@web.fairfax.com.au>
To: "Andreas J. Koenig" <andreas.koenig@anima.de>
Subject: RE: Geography::States or Locale::States, PLEASE HELP!
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 10:56:04 +1000

Andreas,

Thanks for the reply and for looking into this problem.
In the meantime I have actually written a Locale::State.
I figured since Locale::US was registered, this was the
place to put it. I also found Geography::States to be
written in a confusing way and quite hard to understand.
I think I have addressed most of it's weaknesses.

What to do now?? Would Loacle::State still be accepted?

Thanks,

Kim

Search Discussions

  • Andreas J. Koenig at Apr 5, 2000 at 8:48 pm