It's been a while since I've uploaded anything. I selected 'Edit a Module' and
it says that no modules are registered to me. I've contributed three modules
over the last few year: Apache::AuthenCache, Apache::DBILogConfig and (just
recently) Apache::ProxyStuff.

---
Jason Bodnar + jbodnar@tivoli.com + Tivoli Systems

I swear I'd forget my own head if it wasn't up my ass. -- Jason Bodnar

Search Discussions

  • Andreas J. Koenig at Apr 4, 2000 at 6:46 pm