Name: Mishka Gorodnitzky
Email: misaka@pobox.com
(Lame) Web page: http://www.deepsky.com/~misaka/
Prefered Userid: MISAKA

I have a few modules and script that I'd like to contribute. One I'd
like to contribute is Text::Extract, a module that provides
sscanf-like functionality, with some additions: an object interface to
format strings which converts the format string into a regexp only
once, and user-definable symbols and regular expression. I'm aware of
String::Scanf (although I wasn't aware of it when I wrote
Text::Extract, I wasn't thinking along the lines of 'scanf' ...), but
I think this module provides enough additional functionality that it
would be usefull as a seperate module. I saw a few articles on this
subject on comp.lang.perl.modules, but no significant discussion
ensued, only mentions of 'it would be nice ...'.

Anyway, I'm finishing documentation on this and other modules, and
will make announcements when I'm ready for their release.

-- Mishka

Search Discussions

  • Boris Krivulin at Apr 27, 2000 at 4:23 am
    Hello,

    This is a registration request to CPAN according to the guidelines written in

    http://www.cpan.org/modules/04pause.html

    Name: Coalescent Technologies Inc.
    Email: boris@coalescent.net
    Preferred user-ID: CTI

    Coalescent Technologies Inc. would like to contribute a template parser
    toolkit,

    Name DSLI Description Info
    ---- ---- -------------------------------------------- ----
    Text::TPL bdph parse templates; supports loops; supports SSI CTI

    (This information is according to guidelines written in
    http://www.cpan.org/modules/00modlist.long.html#1)ModuleListing)

    This module has only been used internally, therefore it has not been
    publicly discussed. It was initiated in year 1998 and was
    continuously enhanced since.

    Please reply to boris@coalescent.net

    Sincerely yours,

    Boris Krivulin,