The next version of the Module List will list the following module:

modid: Net::Napster
DSLI: cdpO
userid: DAVIDRA (David Ranvig)
chapterid: 5 (Networking_Devices_IPC)
enteredby: ANDK (Andreas J. König)
enteredon: Sat Apr 1 17:04:50 2000 GMT

The resulting entry will be:

Net::
::Napster cdpO Interface to the Napster protocol DAVIDRA

Please allow a few days until the entry will appear in the published
module list.

Parts of the data listed above can be edited interactively on the
PAUSE. See https://pause.kbx.de/pause/authenquery?ACTION=edit_mod

Thanks for registering,
The Pause Team

Search Discussions

  • Andreas J. Koenig at Apr 1, 2000 at 5:54 pm

    The next version of the Module List will list the following module:
    modid: Net::Napster
    DSLI: cdpO
    userid: DAVIDRA (David Ranvig)
    chapterid: 5 (Networking_Devices_IPC)
    enteredby: ANDK (Andreas J. König)
    enteredon: Sat Apr 1 17:04:50 2000 GMT
    The resulting entry will be:
    Net::
    ::Napster cdpO Interface to the Napster protocol DAVIDRA
    This looks like an error to me, I missed that the whole Napster suite
    is in MP3::Napster and is available. I've removed the entry again.

    --
    andreas

groupmodules @
categoriesperl