The next version of the Module List will list the following module:

modid: Tie::MmapArray
DSLI: i???
userid: ANDREWF (Andrew Ford)
chapterid: 6 (Data_Type_Utilities)
enteredby: ANDK (Andreas J. König)
enteredon: Sat Apr 1 17:00:42 2000 GMT

The resulting entry will be:

Tie::
::MmapArray i??? Ties a file to an array ANDREWF

Please allow a few days until the entry will appear in the published
module list.

Parts of the data listed above can be edited interactively on the
PAUSE. See https://pause.kbx.de/pause/authenquery?ACTION=edit_mod

Thanks for registering,
The Pause Team

Search Discussions

  • Andreas J. Koenig at Apr 1, 2000 at 9:26 pm