hi,
Sincu You seem not to be interested in updating the module
anymore, I would like to upload a version with several functionalities
added and I bugs from rt fixed. Please respond.

Dariusz Dwornikowski
tdi

Search Discussions

  • Brian d foy at Jan 3, 2007 at 6:24 pm

    In article <459AF09C.4080908@cognifide.com>, Dariusz Dwornikowski
    wrote:
    hi,
    Sincu You seem not to be interested in updating the module
    anymore, I would like to upload a version with several functionalities
    added and I bugs from rt fixed. Please respond.
    Hi Dariusz,

    You might also send this to the module author. :)

  • Smylers at Jan 3, 2007 at 10:51 pm

    wrote:
    Sincu You seem not to be interested in updating the module
    anymore ...
    Hi Dariusz,

    You might also send this to the module author. :)
    Erm, I think he did -- on 2 separate addresses. I'm reading this on the
    Module Authors mailing list, where Dariusz's original message had these
    headers:

    To: web@simonflack.com, sf@flacks.net
    CC: module-authors@perl.org, modules@perl.org

    Smylers
  • Darek Dwornikowski at Jan 3, 2007 at 10:53 pm

    wrote:

    Sincu You seem not to be interested in updating the module
    anymore ...
    Hi Dariusz,

    You might also send this to the module author. :)
    Erm, I think he did -- on 2 separate addresses. I'm reading this on the
    Module Authors mailing list, where Dariusz's original message had these
    headers:

    To: web@simonflack.com, sf@flacks.net
    CC: module-authors@perl.org, modules@perl.org

    yes i confirm now i have to wait.