From: Brad Lhotsky <brad@divisionbyzero.net>
To: "Graciliano M. P." <gmpowers@terra.com.br>
Subject: Re: (fast reply please!) Idea for new module: A bridge between Perl and R-project
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 14:52:56 -0500

I have no idea what your module does.

Is it a contribution to Perl ?
Does it allow you to Write R in perl?
if so, Inline::R
Does it provide access to R like functionality in perl?
if so, Statistics::R::<RfunctionalityRprovided>
Does it simply call the R interpretter and pass back the result to
perl?
if so,
Statistics::R::PassThrough,
Statistics::R::Call,
Statistics::R::Interpretter

Is it an R contribution to use perl like syntax in R?
if so, Rperl

If you're contributing to perl, and its not an inline R interpretter,
Please use the top level namespace of Statistics::R::*. I think that
will clear up any confusion as to the functionality of the module.