MacPerl 5.6.1b2 is released.

To discuss the release, please join macperl@perl.org (general
discussion) or macperl-porters@perl.org (development discussion) at
http://lists.perl.org/.

There are two installation choices: the web installer and the full
installer. The full installer has all the pieces in the binary already,
including all the source. The web installer will go out to the download
site online and fetch just the pieces you need. Please use the web
installer if you can, and let me know how your impressions of the
system.

For the web installer, do NOT select any of the "CPAN" download locations
yet. They won't work until the files propogate around the CPAN. Just use
"MacPerl Development Site".

NOTE: If you installed MacPerl 5.6.1b1, you must NOT install 5.6.1b2
over it. Please move or delete 5.6.1b1 before installing. In the
future, you should be able to install over the existing installation.

All downloads and data and information and everything else are available
from the MacPerl Development site:

http://dev.macperl.org/

You can use my PGP key for verifying the distribution:

http://use.perl.org/~pudge/pubkey/

Enjoy, and have a Happy Thanksgiving,

--
Chris Nandor pudge@pobox.com http://pudge.net/