Thanks & Regards,
Gauz.

Search Discussions

  • John Scoles at Aug 10, 2011 at 11:10 am
    Doesn't seem to be a DBD for Netezza but you can connect though 'ODBC' so you will be able to use DBI.

    Perhaps in the long run you might want to write a DBD yourself as long as there is some sort of interface from IBM.

    Doesn't seem to be much of anything on Netezza on CPAN yet.

    Cheers

    Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 14:58:58 +0530
    Subject: Perl to connect Netezza
    From: chote2chanti@gmail.com
    To: dbi-users@perl.org

    Hi,

    I'm working in an MNC. I have a new requirement where I have to connect to
    Netezza using perl. I would like to know whether I can use DBI module to
    connect to Netezza using perl. I would also like to know whether any special
    modules need to be installed for this purpose or is there any other better
    procedure?

    Please provide your valuable inputs.

    Thanks & Regards,
    Gauz.