I want to interface my perl scripts with the MySQL dataBases.

I'm running an Ubuntu Web Server - How can I test to see if
DBI is installed and, if it's not, what's the process (or where
can I find/read) to install both (if I need to) DBI and DBD-mysql?

Thanks for the help,
Nick. . .
--
_/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/ _/
. . . . . . . .
The 'We' Tour USA started in March - http://TheWeTour.us
A colleague of mine, Gary 'Dutch' Van Vorst, though inflicted for
35yrs with arthritis is attempting to walk right across America
within a year arriving in NJ/NYC 2o12 to raise awareness and funds
to help Children in Need. I'm telling everyone about this exciting
project as I'm working with The We Tour Foundation as their Tech
Director running Dutch's Website as well as planing to Webcast the
walk live and shoot video for the documentary that we'll offer PBS,
Discover Ch etc. I'm hoping you'll visit http://TheWeTour.us and
donate any amount you can manage to the Kid's Charity and possibly
get involved or just become one of our Sponsors
T H A N K S
Want to take payments/subscriptions on your Website without high
setup or monthly fees of a Merchant Account http://ChargeIt.org
Join us in the Big Apple 7pm the second Tuesday of every month and
learn all about Open Source Video: http://MeetUp.com/OpenVideo

Search Discussions

  • Martin J. Evans at Jul 17, 2011 at 8:29 am