Hello Experts,

Need to recompile the DBI and DBD modules for perl 5.8.8 and the server
uses Oracle 11g on AIX 6.1.5 If anyone has done this or know which module
we need to download your help is reall appreciated, we need to response as
quick as possible. Thanks

Have a great Day!
Senior Unix Technical Support
Michael Milliner
Ph. 270.781.6400 Ext: 2108
This communication contains information which is confidential and
may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended
recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note
that any distribution, copying or use of this communication or the
information in it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and
then destroy any copies of it.

  • John Scoles at Apr 14, 2011 at 11:23 am