Please change the subject line to match the content of the question!
(Old subject: "DBI 1.611 + DBD::mysql 4.016 = segfaults on Ubuntu 10.10
amd64 ?"
On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 06:54, Tony Esposito wrote:

Hello Tim,
Just curious, Tim, when is DBI 2.0 to be released? Thanks for all your
hard
work, by the way. DBI->great_stuff()!
IIRC, the plan (if the term is justified for it) is for DBI v2 to be
released some time (shortly) after Perl 6 is released.

There was (is?) a DBI v2 mailing list - I don't think I've seen any messages
on it for about 5 years, and there never were more than a very few.

--
Jonathan Leffler <jonathan.leffler@gmail.com> #include <disclaimer.h>
Guardian of DBD::Informix - v2008.0513 - http://dbi.perl.org

Search Discussions

  • John Scoles at Jan 25, 2011 at 3:28 pm
    Please change the subject line to match the content of the question!
    (Old subject: "DBI 1.611 + DBD::mysql 4.016 = segfaults on Ubuntu 10.10
    amd64 ?"

    Just curious, Tim, when is DBI 2.0 to be released? Thanks for all your
    hard
    work, by the way. DBI->great_stuff()!
    IIRC, the plan (if the term is justified for it) is for DBI v2 to be
    released some time (shortly) after Perl 6 is released.
    Ah sometime before Easter then;)
    There was (is?) a DBI v2 mailing list - I don't think I've seen any messages
    on it for about 5 years, and there never were more than a very few.
  • Jonathan Leffler at Jan 25, 2011 at 3:41 pm

    On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 06:54, Tony Esposito<tony1234567893@yahoo.co.uk