IBM DB2 Database Driver for Perl DBI Version 1.76 has been uploaded on
CPAN. Testers are please welcome to test the new features and report the
DBI is an open standard application programming interface (API) that
provides database access for client applications written in Perl. DBI
defines a set of functions, variables, and conventions that provide a
platform-independent database interface.
The DBD::DB2 driver works with DBI and a DB2 client to access databases.
**New In Release
- Changes for proper functioning of ChopBlanks Feature - Cpan -
- Adding CLONE method in DB2.pm to support threaded environment
Support Email Addresses
* This release is supported by Open Source Application Development Team
* You may also report your bugs via the CPAN resolution tracking system:
http://rt.cpan.org/ by searching for module DBD-DB2
* Such bug reports can be sent by email to bug-DBD-DB2@rt.cpan.org;
they also get sent to email@example.com, etc.
Download DB2 Express-C for free, go to:
Getting started with DB2 Express-C:
Thanks and Regards
Open Source Application Development
IBM India Software Labs