I'm pleased to announce the release of DBD::mysql 4.010. This release
contains:

* Fix to dbd_bind_ph() for uninitialized value 'buffer_length'
thanks for bug report and patch from Askniel.com (thanks!)

These fixes are 4.009, which I didn't send out a release email for:

* Fix to re-enable TAKE_IMP_DATA_VERSION. Still have to ensure DBI
version 1.607 or higher
* Fix to escaped single quotes throwing off bind param detection. Patch
from Zhurs (zhurs@yandex.ru) Spasibo!

Thanks to Niel Katin, Zhurs, Daniel Frett, as well as anyone who filed
bugs and uses the software!

The file:

file: $CPAN/authors/id/C/CA/CAPTTOFU/DBD-mysql-4.010.tar.gz
size: 125211 bytes
md5: a63c9f73afef70b6c80d899424b003e9

CPAN:

http://search.cpan.org/~capttofu/DBD-mysql-4.010/