Hello

I've installed Perl 5.10 successfully and all other perl program running
perfectly.

But it's showing following problem when i'm trying to connect oracle

Problem:

1. The procedure entry point OCIXML TypeCreateFromSrc could not be located
in the dynamic link library OCI.dll.

2. install_driver(Oracle) failed: Can't load
'C:/Perl/lib/auto/DBD/Oracle/Oracle.dll' for module DBD::Oracle: load_file:
The specified procedure could not be found at C:/Perl/lib/DynaLoader.pm line
202

at (eval 4) line 3

Compilation failed in require at (level 4) line 3.

Perhaps a required shared library or dll isn't installed where expected at
dbi.pl line 3

See below mentioned coding from which I intended to connect Oracle (dbi.pl)
*

use strict;
use DBI;
my $dbh = DBI->connect( 'dbi:Oracle:orcl','scott','tiger',)|| die "Database
connection not made: $DBI::errstr";
$dbh->disconnect();
*

Thanks