I've finally have a reason to write an ODBC wrapper around
Perl/DBI (not DBD::ODBC, but the other way around).

But I'm having no luck finding the formal ODBC 3.5 spec.
It appears our friends in Redmond have deep-6'd it from
their websites, and a lengthy googling session
hasn't surfaced anything.

Anyone know where the spec might be hiding ?
Last clue I had was some MSDN CD circa 2000.

TIA,
Dean Arnold
Presicient Corp.

Search Discussions