Hello all,

I know this can be done but does someone have a step by step guide
that walks me through the process of setting up DBD:: MYSQL on Max OS X.

Thanks,
Bruce Martin
The Martin Solution
bruce@martinsolution.com
http://www.martinsolution.com
http://externals.martinsolution.com

Search Discussions

  • Alexander Foken at Dec 6, 2007 at 10:22 am
    I would install perl and mysql (if not already present), then run the
    cpan script (or perl -MCPAN -e shell) in a Terminal session (as root),
    answer all CPAN questions (defaults are ok), then type "install DBD::mysql".

    Report problems with that method here.

    Alexander

    --
    Alexander Foken