hi, i'm trying to debug a problem with a DBD module, it seems the make
test fails, and I cannot see enough useful error information to
determine the problem. Does anyone know what is usually done in a case
like this? I am less familiar with the debugging process in perl.

  • Tim Bunce at May 10, 2007 at 8:23 am

    hi, i'm trying to debug a problem with a DBD module, it seems the make
    test fails, and I cannot see enough useful error information to
    determine the problem. Does anyone know what is usually done in a case
    like this? I am less familiar with the debugging process in perl.
    Use trace: http://search.cpan.org/~timb/DBI-1.55/DBI.pm#TRACING

    Tim.

groupdbi-users @
categoriesperl
postedMay 9, '07 at 11:19p
activeMay 10, '07 at 8:23a
websitedbi.perl.org

2 users in discussion

Tim Bunce: 1 post Justin Zygmont: 1 post