correctly. How do I keep from getting the spurious messages sent?

Mary Anderson

Search Discussions

  • John Scoles at May 4, 2007 at 5:08 pm
    What are the messages???

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: "Mary Anderson" <mfanderson@ucdavis.edu>
    To: <dbi-users@perl.org>
    Sent: Friday, May 04, 2007 1:04 PM
    Subject: proliferation of error messages

    Hello all,
    My perl cgi script which runs dbi is generating error messages to the
    logs just about everytime dbi is called. The program appears to be
    running
    correctly. How do I keep from getting the spurious messages sent?

    Mary Anderson
  • Martin Gainty at May 4, 2007 at 5:37 pm
    If you're running Berkeley then start your kernel with desired log option
    e.g.
    amd -l syslog (Log all messages to syslog)
    amd -l /dev/stderr (log to stderr)

    Dont know for sure if this answers your question

    Viel Gluck/Buena Suerte
    Martin--
    addressed. If you have received this email message in error, please notify
    message without making a copy. Thank you.

    My perl cgi script which runs dbi is generating error messages to
    the
    logs just about everytime dbi is called. The program appears to be
    running
    correctly. How do I keep from getting the spurious messages sent?

    Mary Anderson

groupdbi-users @
categoriesperl
postedMay 4, '07 at 5:04p