The email headers say:

acccount, or go to the web site dbi.perl.org and unsubscribe from there.
On 5/2/07, OMAR BARADI wrote:

I have been trying to unsubscribe. I followed the directions and sent an
email but I still keep on getting emails. How can I get off this list?

It would be more helpful if you stated where you sent email - you should
expect a confirmation request. Or send to the help address and get more
information.

--
Jonathan Leffler <jonathan.leffler@gmail.com> #include <disclaimer.h>
Guardian of DBD::Informix - v2007.0226 - http://dbi.perl.org

Search Discussions

  • Alexander Foken at May 4, 2007 at 7:09 am
    Improvement proposal for this list:

    Add a footer to each message send out by ezmlm, stating at least how to
    unsubscribe.

    I know that this information is already in the mail headers, but most
    people do not read the mail headers, except for those headers displayed
    by their mail user agent without further actions (i.e. From, To, Cc,
    Subject, Date).

    It can't be that hard, a quick search for ezmlm returned
    <http://www.ezmlm.org/faq/FAQ-9.html#ss9.1>, which essentially states:
    "Put the text in DIR/text/trailer." This file can be copied from
    DIR/headeradd, which is already set up properly. Just delete the
    paste this:

    ---8<---8<---8<-- SNIP --8<---8<---8<---

    Yes, this optimizes for a special case, but I think it will prove to be
    helpful.

    Alexander
    acccount, or go to the web site dbi.perl.org and unsubscribe from there.
    I have been trying to unsubscribe. I followed the directions and
    sent an
    email but I still keep on getting emails. How can I get off this list?

    It would be more helpful if you stated where you sent email - you should
    expect a confirmation request. Or send to the help address and get more
    information.

    --
    Alexander Foken
    mailto:alexander@foken.de http://www.foken.de/alexander/