Hello,

I used perl DBI module for my threading concept.but i am getting problem,
few things not working because of DBI resource break some time when more
connection made on mysql.
some block issue happen on my product because DBI.
Let me know how to find out DBI resource count and valid DBI resource count.
Note: i am using $dbh as golbal variable for thread concept.

Please give me solution as soon as possible.

Thanks for your time.

regards,
Veerasekar

Search Discussions

  • Robert Roggenbuck at Feb 2, 2007 at 11:34 am
    Can You add some more details about error messages, relevant code snippets and
    used versions (of Perl, DBI, used drivers, mySQL)?

    Robert

    veera sekar schrieb:
    Hello,

    I used perl DBI module for my threading concept.but i am getting problem,
    few things not working because of DBI resource break some time when more
    connection made on mysql.
    some block issue happen on my product because DBI.
    Let me know how to find out DBI resource count and valid DBI resource
    count.
    Note: i am using $dbh as golbal variable for thread concept.

    Please give me solution as soon as possible.

    Thanks for your time.

    regards,
    Veerasekar

groupdbi-users @
categoriesperl
postedJan 31, '07 at 6:30a
activeFeb 2, '07 at 11:34a
websitedbi.perl.org

2 users in discussion

Robert Roggenbuck: 1 post Veera sekar: 1 post